Brute BCAA Highlights
- Stimulates mTOR
- Boosts muscle protein synthesis
- Enhances nitrogen retention
- Decreases muscle soreness
- Accelerates recovery
- Supports lean mass gains
Brute BCAA Ingredients
Branched-Chain Amino Acids -- comprised of leucine, isoleucine and valine, BCAAs are powerful stimulators of mTOR, the pathway that drives muscle growth. Additionally, BCAA also help combat catabolism and enhance energy production in skeletal muscle.
Taurine -- conditionally essential amino acid that enhances cell volumization and hydration. And, when combined with BCAA as it is here, has been noted to enhance recovery and reduce soreness
L-Alanine -- non-essential amino acid involved in the construction of proteins that also enhances glutamine uptake by skeletal muscle
L-Glutamine -- conditionally essential amino acid that serves as a building block of muscle protein, aids glycogen repletion, boosts immune system, and supports gut health
- (-)-Epicatechin -- natural phenol and antioxidant documented to decreases myostatin (a key limiter of lean mass gains), increases follistatin, boosts nitric oxide production, and supports significant increases in size and strength.
- Smilax Sieboldii Extract-- contains a powerful phytosteroid that enhances muscle protein synthesis, limits muscle breakdown, reduces cortisol, and support faster recovery.
- Black Pepper Extract (95% Piperine) -- included to enhance amino acid uptake and utilization by the body