Nobody is a stranger to the advantages of a high-protein diet anymore. Protein is the single, most important nutrient in an athlete’s diet for long-term performance and freaky physiques, and we know it! No doubts about it, getting at least a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight is essential, and more can be even better. At some point, though, getting all of that protein each and every day becomes challenging. One answer, protein shakes. A better answer, protein recipes for desserts! These 3 protein recipes are quick and perfect for great tasting protein treats
Microwave Low Carb Protein Brownies
- 1scoop Predator-Pro Whey Protein complex (Brownie Bites or Peanut Butter Cookie are both delicious in this recipe)
- 1tbsp flour of choice
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbspcocoa powder
- 1large egg or egg white
- 1/4cup milk of choice
- 1Tbs chocolate chips (Optional)
- 1tbsp granulated sweetener (Optional)
- 1 tbsp crushed walnuts (Optional)
- Lightly grease a small microwave safe bowl/large mug.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all your dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add in egg/egg white, milk of choice, and chocolate chunks. Mix until batter thickens, but if batter is too thick, continue to add milk, one tablespoon at a time, until you reach a desired consistency.
- Microwave on high in 30-second intervals until desired texture is achieved (generally just under 1 minute).
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 5 – 2 large ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup of egg whites
- 3/4 cup flour of choice
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (or vanilla, if you like sweeter muffins)
- 2 scoops of Brownie Bites Predator-Pro Whey Protein complex
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Grease a muffin tin.
- Scoop about ¼ cup of batter into each slot.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Chocolate PB Protein Popcorn
- 1 bag popped popcorn
- 2 Tbs coconut oil
- 1 Tbs peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1 scoop Predator-Pro Whey Protein complex (Brownie Bites for extra chocolate, Peanut Butter for PB lovers)
- 1 Tbs dark chocolate chips
- In a bowl, melt the coconut oil and the peanut butter, either over double boiler or in the microwave.
- Add protein powder and stir to combine.
- Add chocolate chips. Allow this to melt into the chocolate sauce, stirring to incorporate.
- Drizzle chocolate protein sauce over popcorn, and stir.
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes. And Enjoy!
The whey concentrate and whey isolate blend of Predator Pro is the perfect choice for making the best protein snacks. Plus, green tea and Laxogenin activate numerous anabolic factors to bring you unparalleled muscle growth. Get your Predator Pro and try out these recipes!